- Asset Inventory Management
Asset Inventory Management
Maintain your assets with a partner who treats you like one.
Have you recently reconfigured workstations and now have leftover parts and pieces? Or have you consolidated locations and need a place to store extra furnishings? Stamford Office Furniture can help.
Our warehousing facility has 24-hour security to protect your assets. Your inventory is entered into a database with corresponding digital photos to track origin, age, and movement of individual pieces of furniture. SOF provides refinishing, reupholstering, and refurbishment as needed. We record all activities in the database as items are moved in and out of warehouse.
Our clients take advantage of SOF's:
- Physical inventory including a digital photograph of each item
- Inspection of all pieces for damage
- Transportation of furniture to and from your location
- Activity reports and documentation specific to your needs
- Project management and installation personnel as requested
- Advice in the disposition of furniture, including trade-in programs, donation to charitable organizations, sale to employees, and recycling guidelines
- Asset Inventory Management (AIM): a web-based tool to help you manage your inventory even if it resides in multiple warehouses
Let's get started.
Together, let’s achieve your sweet workplace solution. Call 203.348.2657 or fill out our inquiry form to schedule your free consultation.