Stamford Office Furniture provides commercial move-management services to minimize disruption to your business.
Personnel: Our trained, professional movers and qualified supervisors are capable of handling any request.
Seven-phase process: Our process organizes necessary activities and anticipates possible complications. To assure a smooth, organized move, count on us to:
- Conduct a physical survey of equipment, furniture, and contents to be relocated to determine manpower, moving equipment, and supplies, as well as preliminary schedule.
- Design a carrier bid specification to allow competitive bids on each category of service, enabling you to make a meaningful cost comparison.
- Provide a cost estimate of the relocation by activity for budgeting purposes.
- Assist in negotiation of contracts with chosen bidders.
- Produce a relocation plan based on your company’s workflow by department, including specific IT group requirements.
- Management of selected mover(s) including tagging, packing, loading, and unloading, plus all associated paperwork.
- Establish a reporting and communications system for the relocation manager and appointed move coordinators for each department and provide a detailed instruction manual.
Equipment: Our fleet of trucks and trailers are equipped with smooth, air-ride suspension.
Other equipment we maintain to move your valuable furnishings include:
- Security bins for computers
- Library bins for books and files
- Panel carriers for office systems
- A-frames for glass or marble
Insurance: SOF is fully insured through Hartford, and we can meet any other requirements.