Stamford Office Furniture provides commercial move-management services to minimize disruption to your business.
Personnel: Our trained, professional movers and qualified supervisors are capable of handling any request.
Seven-phase process: Our process organizes necessary activities and anticipates possible complications. To assure a smooth, organized move, count on us to:
- Conduct a physical survey of equipment, furniture, and contents to be relocated to determine manpower, moving equipment, and supplies, as well as preliminary schedule.
- Design a carrier bid specification to allow competitive bids on each category of service, enabling you to make a meaningful cost comparison.
- Provide a cost estimate of the relocation by activity for budgeting purposes.
- Assist in negotiation of contracts with chosen bidders.
- Produce a relocation plan based on your company’s workflow by department, including specific IT group requirements.
- Management of selected mover(s) including tagging, packing, loading, and unloading, plus all associated paperwork.
- Establish a reporting and communications system for the relocation manager and appointed move coordinators for each department and provide a detailed instruction manual.
Equipment: Our fleet of trucks and trailers are equipped with smooth, air-ride suspension.
Other equipment we maintain to move your valuable furnishings include:
- Security bins for computers
- Library bins for books and files
- Panel carriers for office systems
- A-frames for glass or marble
Insurance: SOF is fully insured through Hartford, and we can meet any other requirements.
Let's get started.
Together, let’s achieve your sweet workplace solution. Call 203.348.2657 or fill out our inquiry form to schedule your free consultation.